Econo Paste is a conforming zinc oxide Paste Bandage manufactured by Hartmann USA. These cotton gauze bandages stretch and conform easily to the body. Econo Paste bandages feature a non-hardening zinc-oxide paste that soothes inflammations, rashes, ulcers and other related conditions. S&A Technologies offers bandage widths of 4 inches with a stretched length of 10 yards.
Econo Paste Bandages Features & Benefits
- Non-hardening zinc oxide paste bandage available with or without calamine.
- Packaged in vacuum-sealed foil pouch for longer shelf life.
- Easy to apply, stretches and conforms to the body.
- Bandage stretches for Compression Bandaging.
- Management of venous leg ulcers, venous edema and minor lower extremity trauma injuries.
- Use for soothing inflammations, rashes, ulcers and other related wounds and conditions.
Econo Paste Bandage Specifications
- Econo-Paste Bandage Product Numbers: 47400000.
- Width Options: 4 inch (10cm).
- Length: 10 yards stretched (9m).
- Construction: lightweight cotton.
- Finished selvage edges.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Hartmann USA.
- Country of Origin: Germany
- HCPCS code: A6456.